The placement cell provides career guidance to the students about the various career options especially regarding the higher studies in India as well as abroad
The placement cell enables the different departments to offer soft skills development programmes.
Career Guidance Cell
The career guidance cell provides adequate training in promoting the employable skills of the students. The objectives of the training are:
- To develop confidence in students to face challenge’s in life through counseling.
- To develop Interpersonal and Intrapersonal skills.
- To develop effective communication skills, presentation skills and become self-confident individuals.
- To develop all-round personality with matured outlook to function effectively.
- To develop career plans, evaluate employment potential, and identify the organization to get good placement, match job requirements and skillsets
English Communication skills laboratory has been installed exclusively on the campus with the objective of enhancing four primary skills of Listening, Speaking, Reading, and Writing skills in English
The lab sessions are part of the curriculum and additional training given to students in promoting communication skills.The special language courseware installed in the laboratory exposes the students to computer-aided teaching of English. The seminar hall of the laboratory gives the hands-on experience to students during Debates, Group Discussions, and Presentations